The extensive menu of the restaurant, and a high level of creativity. You can choose dishes of both European and national cuisine in a new and modern design. The guest house has its own household, where there are vegetables, fruits, berries and herbs used for cooking.
We offer as well:
* Organization and service outreach.
* Homemade pastries and confectioners to order.
Some of the most popular dishes in our restaurant:
* Julienne with chicken and mushrooms, served with breadsticks.
* Cream soup with chanterelle mushrooms and bacon, served with croutons.
* Creamy spinach soup with shrimps.
* Warm salad "Pūteļkrogs" (lettuce, fresh vegetables, chicken, Dor Blue cheese sauce).
* Zeppelin-style "Pūteļkrogs", served with wild mushroom sauce.
* Pork in heather honey sauce.
* Fillet of veal with chanterelle sauce, served with spinach, mashed potatoes.
* Chicken breast stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and spinach.
* Cooked in the oven perch fillet served with herb sauce, grilled tomato and fried potato wedges with thyme.
* Mascarpone cream with strawberries and meringue.
Fans of vegetarian dishes and find the most appropriate dishes.
Restaurant business hours - until the last customer.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Th.. 12:00 - 20:00
Fri, Sat. 10:00 - 21:00
Sun :. 12:00 - 20:00
Breakfast possible on request.
"Try the local “:
Guesthouse «Pūteļkrogs» continues to actively participate in the project organized by the "Try a local." Meals are mostly prepared using local produce from the household or purchased from local producers
It developed a special menu in the medieval style, which is available on request.
The restaurant serves a variety of homemade cakes. A wealth of experience in organizing outdoor events.
We are proud that customers appreciated the skills of our chefs!